The Covenant Is Renewed
Marriage is essential to God’s eternal plan. (Genesis 24)
- The Family Is of God
- Families Can Be Together Forever CS188, H300
I can be like Abraham’s servant. (Genesis 24)
I can exercise faith in following promptings.
- I’ll Follow Him in Faith
- I’ll Go Where You Want Me to Go H270
I can keep my promises.
I can express gratitude to God.
- Children All Over the World CS16
- Now Thank We All Our God H95
Like Rebekah, I can be generous, welcoming, and serve others willingly. (Genesis 24:15–28, 55–60)
- Have I Done Any Good? H223
- Because I Have Been Given Much H219 (only available in the printed Hymnbook due to copyright) (also Gratitude)
- *“Give,” Said the Little Stream CS236
- Our Door Is Always Open CS254b
I can choose between immediate gratification and things of greater value. (Genesis 25:29–34)
- The Thirteenth Article of Faith CS132 (also Promises)
- Choose the Right H239
- I Pledge Myself to Love the Right CS161 (also Promises)
The Abrahamic covenant was renewed through Isaac. (Genesis 26:1–5)
- Marriage for Eternity (Seminary Music: Old Testament) (also Marriage)
- Follow the Prophet CS110, verse 4
- I Will Be Valiant CS162 (also Promises)
Jesus Christ is the well of living water. (Genesis 26:18–25, 32–33)
- Living Water (Lynne Perry Christofferson)
- Living Water, Bread of Life (Garrison)
- Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken H46, especially verse 2
- Watch and Listen
- Come to the Well (2021 Youth Album)
*These songs are especially appropriate for young children. For a topical index of more Primary Songs that are great for young children, see the Ideas page.
For suggestions about how to use this music list, see the Ideas page.